PS Delivery Excellence Services
Manage the Design, Implementation and Deployment of All Business, Technology and People Components of your Customer Program in a fully Co-ordinated and Consistent Manner.
Challenged by the complexity of multi-workstream transformation programs? Need to ensure that your customer program is managed and co-ordinated effectively from inception through to deployment and beyond?
ThoughtBurst's PS Business Services can help. They consist of the following three service offerings:
- Program Management
- Business Architecture & Portfolio Management
- Operational Deployment & Management
These service offerings are outlined below:
A critical element of any successful business undertaking is effective project management. In addition, a multi-workstream transformation program needs experienced senior program management and program management office capabilities to ensure the successful planning, co-ordination, monitoring and tracking of the various moving parts.
We believe that effective program management is more than just the rigorous application of project management and program management techniques. It is critical for any program manager or program management function to have experience in dealing with many of the potential pitfalls that can occur during even the best undertakings. Further, we believe that it is essential that a program manager has strong domain experience (industry and/or service expertise) and not just project management credentials. This enables the program manager and program management function not just to log and track issues, but to ask probing and relevant questions about issues and dependencies and to challenge the validity of estimates and solutions to problems based on real-world experience and understanding of the customer facing domain.
ThoughtBurst can help you meet you business objectives by providing effective program management. We can help you:
- See your large customer facing transformation program through to success by providing strong and experienced management
- Undertake an implementation project with a third-party vendor responsible for IT delivery when you need a business focused approach to program management
- Set up a large customer facing transformation
- Bring strong domain expertise to bear around issue and dependency tracking and resolution and risk management
- Undertake project and program planning, tracking and control
- Undertake risk management, scope/change control and issue management
- Manage milestones and dependencies
- Control project budgets and undertake financial tracking
- More effectively manage your subcontractor and vendor activity and associated contracts